Dent Removal

Hi All,

Have just used Dentwizard reshape the cars bodywork following some muppet :bat:managing to put a crease in the rear quater right on the swage line so not an easy fix.

Gave dentwizard a call, and the local technician Richard Finch turned up, had a look and got to work.

Car looks as good as new, Deep Black not being the best of colours to have dents in, he even found another parking ding on the drivers door and took that out as well.

Took about 3/4 hour and cost £70.00, should have been cheaper but with the extra dent an all.

Would recomend the service and end result, Teesside area is his patch and he can be contacted on 07817 843 107.

:uk:

On the same point I used a company called DentVanish after my passenger door was dented. Was quite nasty in my eyes - dented and scuff marks where the other door had dragged along the creaseline :worried:

Needless to say they did an amazing job, otherwise I wouldn't be recommending them lol! :rolleyes:

Cost £100 for mine to be done but it was more than worth it when you consider that Renault wanted £585 for the same job!!! They said it would need a respray which it really didn't!

yeha i had a minor door ding in mine cost 65 quid and its like new again. got the courtesy car at minute as my clutch is sloppy.