Different gearknob pictures / links ?

I was watching the same one, then the seller was suspended.... From what i've read, the fitment of the Turkish ones is terrible, and the paint comes off in your hands after a while!

I saw them all in completed listings on ebay from a while ago. And also saw some ads had been pulled.

I managed to send an email with a few slightly probing questions.

Surprise-surprise........no reply !

Renaultpartsdirect sell them I think. I don't know if they'd be willing to do a group buy?? If the price from a group buy drops enough then I'd have one, I need to replace my standard one anyway.

Renaultpartsdirect sell them I think. I don't know if they'd be willing to do a group buy?? If the price from a group buy drops enough then I'd have one, I need to replace my standard one anyway.

Ive rung them and asked - the process has been started. MK2 :smile:

attachment.php

Is this a good price for an original one? I seem to remember them being more?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 261
For reference: I emailed the seller in Turkey who has the £30 copy RenaultSport gear nobs for sale on eBay right now, asking about the construction ( After the conversation here about some 'fakes' being mild steel painted silver ). The reply was:

Hi
yes %100 Aluminium parts,
top cover is made of aluminum, painted black

thanks

Renault parts direct (Paul Temperton) has come back with £85 delivered based on 10. That's a saving of right around £10 or 10% on his website prices.

This is now the same as the ebay sellers abroad selling official parts - but with more security/

So:

1. sevenfourate

Anyone else in ?

Still too much @rsevo @Sean197 @petercronin @Kent197 ???????????

Last edited:
Latest reply:

hi
due to brexit such transactions take place in the PLN - for us it is more advantageous
Price does not include shipping
shipping price is 200 PLN to DPD
purchase by PayPal - no ebay
I need your email
my is : rs@partsrs.com

Kind regards

JAKUB

–------------------------------

200 PLN = £40 pounds. Add one tenth of that (£4) to the £77 and unsurpringly you have £81.00. And thats for 10 delivered to my door.

Factor in a few quid for onward postage and we've saved nothing.

One more email: then it's game over :-(

Because of Brexit???
We have not left Europe yet.

Right here... way way better than standard or RS, the blue stripe is a rubber insert which gives a better grip and since the diameter is a little bigger a smoother shift feels a lot more solid!
So what you think chaps?

sparcog.jpg

Anyone fitted a different gearnob to their RS ?

Would love to see pics of any aftermarket / non standard gearnobs.......especially the Aluminium / Black Renaultsport offering::

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201085620837?_trksid=p2055359.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

^^^^Actually made two offers on the one above today. One being £70 plus post. More than that and i'd rather pay £90 in the UK.

Anyway. Whatcha got for me ?[/QUOTE]

I got a genuine one in the end for £60. Been used for like 2 weeks only and came in original RenaultSport box and packaging.

IMG_5174_zpskphoidkw.jpg

IMG_5172_zpszfpxudah.jpg

14433043_622133134624571_6220412456052278564_n_zpsmsxpwcll.jpg

***And yes - i wonder why that seller takes "offers"......i too upped my offer (The 3rd and final one allowed on ebay was within £5 of the asking price) and still got automatically declined. Whats the point ? !

Ok cool. Just thought maybe there was 2 different inserts with the knob. I prefer the Renault Sport logo as I think the R.S. is aimed at the 200 rather than the 197. Just my opinion by the way.

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench