Dilemma on decat or not decat

Hey guys, I'm planning to get the akrapovic, not sure if I should de-cat or not. It's for the MOT reason mostly, I've look through the forum and many says it will pass just with the pre-cat for the emission. Is that true??

The only thing that may come up is that there is no Cat in the original place, the testers have a diagram of where the original cats are. If they are not there and the testers on the ball then it will probably fail.

I'm in this situation at the minute, getting a non-res scorpion fitted just before FCS and not sure whether to decat as well. Also because of MOT test!

Im thinking about getting the non res scorpian too, probably get the decat (although not sure about the flat spot) an probably just put the old cat back on.

Get the Akra just after your MOT then you have a year to enjoy . Keep your old exhaust so when MOT time comes around if it fails just pop it back on. Also worth a mention try and find one of those MOT stations that do a no pass no fee they'll Prob pass it that's what I did I have Hids and Akra.