Ding on door, help please.

To my horror i discovered a ding in the passenger door on Friday from another disrespectful driver opening their door onto mine, this is my pet peeve. Anyway a quick check on the CCTV at work revealed the culprit; he's paying!!

Can anyone in the Sheffield area recommend a repairer to get the crease out?
Its only a small dent but very noticeable as its on the crease of the door.

Any help will be gratefully received :confused1:

Thanks, T

I think there's a company called "dents away" the thing is depending on the location and the depth the crease will always be there in certain light.. someone will be along soon to confirm if the company is called Dents away.

p.s I hate that :worried:

Hi, I will pm you the number of a guy from Barnsley (Carl), he has been out to do a few on ours, including a very nasty one on the back of the CR-V, and did a great job.

I have used Dents Away before (obviously nearer my area) but they were good. They are usually franchises though, so it all depends on the bloke who comes to do it, like most places really. But they are supposed to have received better trainning etc.

yeah dents away or dents 8 are best they will charge u £65 a panel though.

All fixed, used RalphyBMW's man, Carl from Barnsley and it was only £60.
No offence to the other suggestions but i could only choose one!
Done a really good job too, can't fault him.

If anyone else in South Yorkshire needs assistance give me a shout and i'll pass on his number.
Thanks Will :thumbup:

Picking up the new bonnet grills this weekend and fitting those, £78 inc vat from a main dealer for the pair. (Someone 'back to black'd mine and they have faded and streaked!)