Do Quaife diffs diminish turn in?

Looking for the experiences of those that have fitted Quaifes...

I fitted Quaifes to a couple of Hondas I owned and thought the turn in suffered as a result. I didn't mind the sacrifice in those cars as they were as much about going quick as they were the feel and handling, but the Clio is a real sweet thing to drive and I don't want to spoil it.

Personal experiences on Clios would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

We're walking the same path. I'm doing my first track day in the Clio on 15 March...after that, I'll think about what mods I might want to chase times....or I might just enjoy the car the way it is, without screwing it up...[emoji6]

Reactions: Matt Scarbro
I had Quaife fitted on my clio and I have to say I didn't notice any deterioration on the turn in. Not at all. I know that an aggressive plated diff setup for track can lock under braking and cause initial understeer but definitely not the quaife. I didn't personally notice it anyway. Hope that helps.

I have a Quaife fitted and never looked back. On the track it allows much earlier acceleration in the corner, and i haven't noted any affects on turn in.
The only thing to look out for when driving on the road is potholes. It seems to pull you into the pothole if you hit one!

I've not noticed any turn in issues. It's probley one best mods I've done to the Clio.

Can be bit pain on road as follows the road contour but that's made worse by the geo set up and camber

Thanks gents, I will have to see if I can drive one with one fitted.

As I mentioned before I fitted them to a couple of old Honda CRXs and they were quicker but never as nice on the way into corners

I, on the other hand, had an impression that the turn-in isn't as sharp as before quaife was installed, but the feel through the corner while on throttle allowed me to forget about that soon enough.
Plus, at the time, the suspension was set from the factory. When I installed AST coilovers and tweaked the geometry, the handling was night and day better.