Dodo Juice - Diamond White

Diamond white is the Hard wax I think. I've used the Light Fantastic which is the soft version.

Real easy wax to use. But I find it doesn't last long enough.

Like said above, I'd use something like Collinite for the winter months as its much more durable.

Thanks guys,

Anyone got some pics - ideally a before and after - of collinite? Never seen its use before.

Ta :smile:

nope can't find pics of my gw 197 wearing lime prime, colli & red mist.

did look good though

Last edited:
Diamond white hard wax version is what you want, its quite difficult to apply and remove but the results are amazing ( assume you have a Glacier white? ) and i found it'd bead water beautifully for at least 3 winter months or 6 summer months.

Only wax i'd use on my car IMO.

It's not durable enough for me for Winter. I'd look at something like Zaino Z2, which will look better on white too.

If you'd wished to improve the durability a coat of red mist sealant after a wash is not only quick but really builds on the protection.

Diamond white hard wax version is what you want, its quite difficult to apply and remove but the results are amazing ( assume you have a Glacier white? ) and i found it'd bead water beautifully for at least 3 winter months or 6 summer months.

Only wax i'd use on my car IMO.

Nimbus buddy :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smorgan7 Detailing 1
T Gallery 11
DrDx Detailing 5
H Detailing 21
iAndy Detailing 12