Dodo juice glass jar

Whilst at the french car show the weekend i went over to the dodo stand to buy some wax for the clio i had an unopened glass jar of hard dodo in my tub in the boot the blokes on the dodo stand nearly passed out sayng these are really rare is this true are or they taking the p@@s its a large glass jar opened but unused anyone know ? If theyre rare and how much its worth im gonna get rid lol

They are fairly valuable and quite rare. What one have you got? Is it in mint condition? Is it unused?

If you want to cash in, your best bet is probably to sell via an eBay auction. If you get a couple of collectors bidding, you could get a tidy sum.

They are fairly valuable and quite rare. What one have you got? Is it in mint condition? Is it unused?

If you want to cash in, your best bet is probably to sell via an eBay auction. If you get a couple of collectors bidding, you could get a tidy sum.

Yes unused it was opened but untouched the labels are intact but a little dirty nothing a wet wipe wont sort think ill flea bay it then its white hard wax ill get some pics up of it lol

your doing well on DW dude £80!! i had 4 of the waxes, full in the glass jars think i sold them all for like £20 each... mental there worth so much now!

Ive just flogged it for £100 not bad for a garage find lol i feel like delboy now when he found the watch think ill go raid the garage again

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smorgan7 Detailing 1
T Gallery 11
DrDx Detailing 5
M88KE C Detailing 11
iAndy Detailing 12