Dodo

Just got myself some new products from Dodo.new to this brand so cant wait to give it a go.Born to be mild,lime prime lite,blue velvet,red mist.also got sample set of purple haze,blue velvet,double wax,supernaturail...think i might be busy this weekend.will get some pics up and verdict.

theres a few products they do i am tempted to get when next run out of others - like lime prime and the super natural wax :thumbup1:

Just cleaned her with dodo.lime prime lite is hard work,but supernaturail is very nice on and off.will post some pics up later.

I used Purple haze on my black 197, the results were amazing. Its just the time it takes. Black does look good and it is satisfying to see the end result

i was going to use purple haze,but with all the talk about s/n i thought i would see what its like.only got a sample pot to try out,with some others.got a 250g pot of blue velvet but i might as well use these sample pots first.

LPL can be a mare on black - the oils dry very quickly - literally wipe on then off again.

Also, don't apply the Red Mist until 48 hours after the wax, or it will remove the wax layer as it won't have fully cured :smile:

Cheers,

Russ.

Thanks for that,i was going to red mist at the weekend after a wash.that gives it plenty of time to cure.

Tried the red mist today,very nice product apart from the pump that didn't really work very well.the paint has never looked so good.called dodo about the fault and going to send one out.can't be fairer than that.don't no why I haven't used dodo before.very good.

How easy is the Red mist to use? And what sort of results did you get? A mate just bought some and i think i might take a shot.. Also what products did you use before that is similar to the Red Mist?

very easy to use,wipe on/wipe off.used the megs product which was very good,but there is somthing very nice about the DODO.i think i put some pics up in the gallerey.

dodo is the titties pal. supernatural is the best for me, ive just brought some supernatural shampoo. and is so nice and great to work over the car, also use the supernatural by hand and massage into the paint. and leave it a while to work. stunning results after.

im wanting to try the concours or swissvax soon......

Upon reflection of my past 12 month trying EVERYTHING, I have finally come to the same conclusion as many of the more experienced detailers' - expensive waxes are very rarely worth the money.

Something nice like Vics Concours is a great choice for something a bit more boutique, or for practical durability look at Megs #16, Colli 845 or something sealant based like Duragloss 111.

The only expensive nuba I'd touch again is Zymol Glasur. I have Vintage, but that's more a business investment. I'd never spend that money on my own car.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smorgan7 Detailing 1
rs ian Gallery 11
T Gallery 11
DrDx Detailing 5
M88KE C Detailing 11