Door Bullet Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know how these marvellous bits of silver can be removed?

I'm thinking ya just get a flat screw driver between them and the door and pull away but unsure if you have to un do any clips by removeing the interior door card?!?!?!?!

Any help mucho appreciated :-D

Take off side repeater and then the bullet slides towards the back of the car to be removed.

Last edited:
yes paul.
think there is a little notch to get a small screw driver in.

Hmm sounds straight forward..

Im feeling Liquid yellow with everything gloss black rather than silver bullets and door handles

Hmm I have been trying to get them off but it isn't happening and I don't want to break anything. When I have gone under the repeater it just seems to bend whatever it is attached to underneath and they don't pop off... Anyone got any ideas? :huh:

Please don't say pull harder LMAO! I don't want to break it ;/

Hmm sounds straight forward..

Im feeling Liquid yellow with everything gloss black rather than silver bullets and door handles

I was thinking Anthracite as it matches the decals. Not too sure if you can spray the handles though, might look into it!

Not too sure if you can spray the handles though, might look into it!

I know its a late reply, but they can be sprayed, when i purchased my car they have been sprayed along with the bullets and wheels, all from silver to Gloss black.

I know its a late reply, but they can be sprayed, when i purchased my car they have been sprayed along with the bullets and wheels, all from silver to Gloss black.

Have u got a picture of this pleaseeeeee :smile:

Thanks for the info, I am sure that Martin will put it to good use.... :thumbup:

I can get one, will be tomorrow night bow thought as on nights ATM an sleep is much needed in the morning and well into the afternoon :wink: look through my previous threads in the meantime to see if you can see one

These are taken a while ago, but best picture i have of the handle
DSC_2816.jpg
Bullets now back to silver
Handle.gif

Hope this helps.

Will

Ive wanted to do this since i got my clio, bullets and handles do look so much better in black and I want all Gloss Black and yellow. That ^^^ looks awesome!! How did you do the handles? did you remove them?

I didnt lol, person who had car before did it, guess you take door card off on the inside, and remove that way

Is it really just a matter of sliding them towards to rear of the car? I've had no luck. I've had a screw driver behind it from all angles, gingerly prying to see if there's any give, but it appears fastened to a flat piece of plastic in between the door and the bullet. When attempting the sliding method there's about 1mm of play before it just stops and any force I exert on it starts to bend in out from the door.

I don't want to start hitting it, it's not plant machinery!

Is it really just a matter of sliding them towards to rear of the car? I've had no luck. I've had a screw driver behind it from all angles, gingerly prying to see if there's any give, but it appears fastened to a flat piece of plastic in between the door and the bullet. When attempting the sliding method there's about 1mm of play before it just stops and any force I exert on it starts to bend in out from the door.

I don't want to start hitting it, it's not plant machinery!

I'm stuck like you - removed the indicator and slid the bullet along about 10mm - its moves and so does the rub strip -so now all of it is 10mm further along...

I havent attacked it with anything yet.

Hopefully someone who has removed it can give us some tips :smile:

Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions