Door handle lock button

So my drivers side button on the handle used to lock the car doesn't seem to be working, but the boot and passenger side are fine, was just wondering if this has happened to any one before? Is it a difficult job to fix?

Sometimes they are a bit temperamental, sometimes they just stop working. As far as I'm aware they can not be fixed, you'd need a handle replacement.

The same has happend to me I'm afraid you have to replace the handle, it's not like the megane were you can just replace the button.

[MENTION=4183]JoshBray[/MENTION] I tried to reply to your email mate but your inbox is full. I sold the handles I'm afraid mate. Cheers

Mine was a bit temperamental before i changed the battery in the key card, It only affected the drivers door too. Worth a try for the sake of a £2 battery.

Mine started like that and eventually got worse until it hardly ever worked. Renault swapped it under warranty

A new handle would be £56.32 inc VAT with free p+p

The button comes as part of the handle, part priced is handle in chrome colour.

How is the Clio different to the Megane? I changed the switch for 30p in the Megane when mine was broken!

handles don't come apart (they do sort of but are clipped together unlike megane which is screwed - probably snapped getting one apart)