Drink or T-total.

E

Ed...

its a bit of a hot question but i have to admit ive been wondering how many ppl are past the spat of getting "rat legged"

I used to go out in Manchester and get "rat legged" but it all came to an end when i think i grew up?

let me know ure thoughts and why :wink:

I drink, but not that much. I used to drink more, but it doesn't bother me now.

yeah i still have a few beers or ciders occasionally but not enough to get . . . . .well u know

I was gonna post this up after I saw Deako's confession about not drinking lol

I/we still drink a reasonable amount each week, although we don't go out to deliberately get legless and throw up anymore, although it does happen :wink:

We drink to enjoy it now, and drink stuf we actually like the taste of

T Total not drunk since my 19th birthday got so out me face
totaly wrecked me moms bathroom had to buy her a new suite
broke the toilet and bath not a good day also drove the works
van home in that state.iwas young and reckless then;/

I was gonna post this up after I saw Deako's confession about not drinking lol

I/we still drink a reasonable amount each week, although we don't go out to deliberately get legless and throw up anymore, although it does happen :wink:

We drink to enjoy it now, and drink stuf we actually like the taste of

great minds think alike. we must have similar cylinders and valves as brains lol. as soon as i saw deakos "man cave" thread i posted this.

:smile:

great minds think alike. we must have similar cylinders and valves as brains lol. as soon as i saw deakos "man cave" thread i posted this.

:smile:

Yeah I did chuckle to myself when I saw it :smile:

Manchester is a fave with me for a night out, leicester is poo, there no clubs that are open till 6 anymore :worried:

I've only just started drinking again though, I had to give it a rest when my stomach started bleeding last December, I'm not an alcoholic, it was caused by several other things, the drink just finished it off, honest

we talked about this lol . . . . .. . what happens at le mans again lmfao

Spurred on by my Man Cave thread Woody? Edit: Ah yes, just read.

Havent touched alcohol for 4 years nearly. Dont miss it at all. Cant understand anyone that feels like they have to drink when they get home from work. Id rather keep my head straight at all times.

Also cant understand binge drinkers. As soon as the weekend arrives you get **** faced? For what end?

Sound like a right boring sod eh? :wink:

I spend all my money on expensive toys instead.

Last edited:
yeah i read ure comment about coke instead of beer n thought . . . . u know what thats me aswell.

Hence this thread lol

I'll have a few at christmas but apart from that not a drop.

5 years in the army would have been enough drinking for anyone!

Drinking for us is a method of relaxation now as opposed to getting legless, nothing nicer than sitting in the directors lounge of the local showcase cinema with a chilled bottle of veuve clicquot mmmmmmmmmm relaxing. Well not to us anyway :wink:

I drank before i was legal too at weekends until i turned 17 (i was never one of those binge drinkers i just had one or two if i was at golf)

Since i turned 18 (now 21) i hardly ever drink! I can't stand the feeling of not being able to jump into my car and go somewhere!

I do when im DJ'n every third weekend on a Friday have about two or three bottles (free of charge due to staff rates) just to chill my moods because im often warming up for big DJ names.

can't stand the feeling of not being able to jump into my car and go somewhere!

man i feel asthough ppl are taking these straight outa my brain.

i drank loads, i worked away alot so it was basically what you did.

then after many years and the drinking binge to end all drinking binges i am actually not allowed to drink anymore.

i pop out for a few about once a month now if that.

i feel like im getting past it tbh

Similar Thread Suggestions