Drink or T-total.

Always been T Total, I have NEVER touched alcohol. I HATE the taste of any beer/wine etc.

At our wedding, I had Appletise in my glass [EDIT: DAM IT, that STUPID UPS advert is on!!!]

My mum and dad used to drink lots of wine, that put me off. As already said by someone else, I hate not being able to jump in the car and drive somewhere.

And I am a total fruit loop without alcohol. Can you imagine me drunk?!?!? :wink:

lmfao ermmmmmmmmm i think u would be very very funny when tipsy lol

bit of a naughty question but who in the past has driven when over the limit???
should be zero tolarence now so you would never drink n drive
your pride n joy again
i did when i was younger:oops:

If you have to have a drink every day to "relax" as you put it, then yes, you are a raging alcoholic. Sorry to break it to you. :eek: :oops:

On a serious note, it doesn't :wink: a glass of wine a night doesn't make you an alcoholic. A bottle of whisky does lol

The father-in-law was a raging alcoholic, what killed him

bit of a naughty question but who in the past has driven when over the limit???
should be zero tolarence now so you would never drink n drive
your pride n joy again
i did when i was younger:oops:

I did it once, a very long time ago, drove after 2 pints of guiness and vowed never to do it again and I never have. I can see why there is a limit in place, I do not agree with drink driving in the slighest

I don't agree with drink at all driving or not, haven't touched it in a long time.

Causes lots of problems and only serves to lower the general intelligence of society which is sadly on the decline anyway as computers take over peoples requirement to process information!

[/rant]

no to drink! :tongueout:

I don't agree with drink at all driving or not, haven't touched it in a long time.

Causes lots of problems and only serves to lower the general intelligence of society which is sadly on the decline anyway as computers take over peoples requirement to process information!

[/rant]

no to drink! :tongueout:

Lol

I was up your neck of the woods for a night out the other week, Doncasters a pretty good night out tbh, it was the day a load of racing finished or something. It was odd getting into town at 8pm and everyone else was hammered

No more illegal chat soon then, I've never drank over the limit, the statement I made earlier was a fib, oh and I never speed :wink:

anyways dont think of me like that, I'm the modfather on here nothing else.

whats said on here never gets repeated. I hate been thought of like that.

Similar Thread Suggestions