ESP light came on HELP

Picked up my Nimbus Grey 197 on saturday, it's only done 12k miles..

Left to drive back to Oxford from Folkestone this evening and about 30 minutes into my journey the ESP warning light came on also with a check ignition warning! (Absolutely no power and kangaroo's about) So I turned round and trundled back home. It would kangaroo in every gear and only seemed to be slightly happy in 4th doing 45mph on the motorway - not fun!

So I've had to take a day off work tomorrow to hopefully get it fixed straight away - thankfully I've got 3 years warranty. Not the best first impressions :worried:

Anyone had this issue before?

I had this happen to me last week after fitting a different air filter, really reluctant to go above 6000rpm with the esp and spanner light on, I changed back the filter and it's back to normal, has yours had any filters fitted or different inductor kit added? Could be the source of your problems?

If yours does it all the time maybe it's time to get it sorted.. I have 3 years warranty so it's going into the garage at 3pm. I'll keep you all updated to the source of the problem and the replacement...

Everything seems to be running fine now.. Touch wood.

They ran diagnostics and apparently 2 cylinders weren't working fully. So they replaced a coil and apparently another had a lose connection so that was all sorted out and she seems to be fine now!

Mine sometimes kangaroos from cold if I can't get hold of momentum or equivalent fuel...doesn't enjoy the cheap juice!