Fighter jets over dudley

ryan197

POW right in the kisser
Platinum Member
Was round my mate this afternoon, kept hearing fighter jets in the distance flying over, it was very load. Anyone know see/hear it? What was going on?

Saw a tornado fly over, Not sure what was going on, really strange, everyone on my fb has been going on about it!

I also saw that meteorite/shooting star saturday night aswell, alot of strange things going on, lol.

I also saw that meteorite/shooting star saturday night aswell, alot of strange things going on, lol.
We saw that too. Wtf was that! It seemed too weird to be a star or comet but those are the only logical explanations.

I've seen both before and it had similar characteristics but there was something weird about it. It was so so so vivid....

Anyone else see it/know what it was?

There were 4 all together frightend the crap out of my granddaughter they were so loud lol

They were awesome, I remember when I used to fish this one lake down south and all day long they were flyin over really really low!

Ive heard it was a showcase for the new euro fighter. Probably at cosford

...scrambled to attend to UFO...?

Big fiery ball of death sneaks past all known RADAR and is last seen over The Midlands...

Big fighter jets of death tearing around The Midlands a few days later...

I'm with you on this one, ET has gone home to Dudley.

Which sort of explains the accent...

I go away for 2 weeks and there's loads of excitment, Carvers has burnt down, comets and now the RAF! What next!