Football Chat

Another sell out for lufc away, 500+ miles round trip for a lunch time kick off on the TV.

atahe7eq.jpg

And in keeping with our new Italian to be owner

A few turned up dressed as the mafia

by3u9ujy.jpg

No i was working, hard enough getting the home games off and the kids want to go when i go to the away games so i tend not to go any more tbh

I don't tend to do our away games either if I'm honest. Have a season ticket at Loftus Road and is a bit of a trek down from Norfolk for the games!

Thought a draw was a fair result on the balance of the game, once Wickham and McCormack have played a few more games together I reckon you might be banging the goals in.

Slightly worried about the end of our season tbh, it all seems to be fading out into a 5th or 6th place finish.

You can have the best strikers in the league but if its just lumped up it makes no odds. I didn't see the game sadly but i understand wickham had a decent début, can't see us keeping him or jack butland beyond their loan period for this season but i'd love to keep them both. May be wrong but i think wickham is out of contract at the end of the seaon so we may fall lucky.

Having said that if this takeover is blocked by the FL we will be bust again by the end of the season, FACT!

Another lufc away day sellout

dequne3e.jpg

eresugyn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So 7 losses in 8 lunch time kick off on tv lufc still take the biggest away support in England for the weekend 3404 at Wigan

9u5y9a9u.jpg

And 3 days later after yet another defeat a 400+ mile round trip on a Tuesday night at Watford sees another defeat and another unbelievable turn out by the mighty whites

u3edujaq.jpg

2 wins and 2 clean sheets in a row.

Biggest away support of the weekend again, 4,141

aryjarap.jpg

So we are on tv yet again today and here is why.

#We'reNotFamousAnyMore

4yva3abe.jpg

y2upeje3.jpg

Cracking days worth of football at the top and bottom of the EPL tbh

Managed to snap the Norwich fan just after the Sunderland game.

8udaraby.jpg

Just the 2958 lufc fans away this weekend

vy7yby7y.jpg

Good result for us too! that man Billy Sharpe scores yet again, can't believe he hasn't been given a chance in the epl

Ross McCormack turned into a £11m sub, omg and shame manure lost.........

Similar Thread Suggestions