Ford Fiesta RS!!

Looks great, Hope they actually do this one!
They were going to do a mk6 RS but it never seemed materialise

I'd be surprised if it didn't happen after the success of the Fiesta ST and the Focus RS.

I wonder how much more power that engine could take without needing new internals? I think the Focus RS did so well partially on the basis that you're only a £730 remap and other bits away from 400bhp.

Wasn't the Focus RS mk2 £25k?

Thought it was a punto at first place but cool none the less! I'd love to see this go into production.

Will never happen, I would like to believe it but because AE have published it I quite simply wont :smiley:

This. :smiley:

I do think the fact the ST has received HUGE praise and seems to be selling well is a good sign though. Like Deadmau5 said the MkII Focus RS also sold well, so it is promising. The new 'World Car' platforms Ford are now using should help make a better business case for selling it globally. :smile:

Last Focus RS was too lardy and while a quick car for the money the RS side was really forgotten. Fiesta is a better platform, car is actually bigger than a mk1 Focus RS. The New Focus is bigger than a Sierra, Ok the mk2 Focus RS was an outstanding success but a lot of us who have been with the Ford RS brand for over 25 years quickly sold up, and moved to a different brand as it was now not really an RS with ill handling and it's heafty fuel bill and poor build quality. It's a bit like the new ST Fiesta, great car but the ride is slated. I was going to get a new 200T but again it's looks just don't single it out enough from a standard car. Come on Ford build us a proper Fiesta RS that handles like the cars used to, a bit like a Clio.......

Is this just a bodykitted and tuned ST?
Preferred the old Focus RS, that thing was an animal.

Body kit, tuned, bigger brakes and a diff.... pretty much the same as what the old focus RS mk2 was to the focus ST.

can we believe anything from Autoexpress anyway, what next a clio mk4 williams leaked spy shot!

Would be great to see, I think the fiesta would be a better platform for an RS considering there fiestas in rallying etc.

wide arch body kit, bonkers spoiler, mean front bumper, trick suspension, big brakes, diff and power around 230-240, I think ford would be on to a winner!!

if they do make one i cant wait to see what it actually looks like, the focus rs is a brilliant looking thing