Forza 3

yeah had this for the last week and a half :smile: brilliant game. Have to get a few of us off here n have a few races one evening or something.

Had a impulse buy to day! Xbox elite and Forza, waiting for the Chelsea game to finish then am going to have a shot! 8)

I got this game Friday and have never played a game so much!!

I've also got GT5 Prologue on PS3 and have shelved that for this baby :0)

The depth and design of the game is superb. The graphics are very good BUT I have to say they are not on the same level as GT5.

From my perspective however, it's about the complete package. This is where Forza 3 excels....the physics of the cars, the campaign, the online experience and the tuning/customisation. I just can't put the game down!!

Well done Turn 10 and roll on Xmas so I can get a proper rig i.e Playseat and new steering wheel :0)

has anyone else been having problems with this game locking up? It gets to the same place every time and then just freezes !

has anyone else been having problems with this game locking up? It gets to the same place every time and then just freezes !

no not had any probs wiv mine fella sure it aint ur xbox mine did that before it red ringed

no not had any probs wiv mine fella sure it aint ur xbox mine did that before it red ringed

It better not be my console, every other game works and this is my 3RD console since launch day, 2nd replacement lasted only 2 days !!

Not had any probs with mine so far, at what point does it lock up Adrian?

What a game tho very impressed, just finished work today so got 4 days off should get a good blast over the next few days

Similar Thread Suggestions