Forza 4 Clio Cup Series

To which P.I should cars be tuned to?

• Total voters
Yeah but I'll lose my driver level.

Right will send you them all either tonight or tomorrow and let you know when to send 'em back.

I do have a lot though lol.

All cars gifted back, bar 1. Anybody wanna buy a proven fast clio?

6 bidders now.

J/k it's back too, with a nice new boot sticker too!

My bloody save game is coming up as corrupt when I try and save a setup or install a bought setup. Says I've got to delete my save game from the HDD and start again.

What a ba$tard. Just means every time I wanna try it I have to change the setup to my last one. Tis ghey!

Mine is same mate :worried:

Mine is same mate :worried:

I actually found deleting the corrupt file didnt delete all my cars. The ones I hadnt sent to Graeme were still there when I fired it up again.

Just go into your Hard drive and delete the corrupted file and you'll be fine.

I actually found deleting the corrupt file didnt delete all my cars. The ones I hadnt sent to Graeme were still there when I fired it up again.

Just go into your Hard drive and delete the corrupted file and you'll be fine.

Wont it delete my driver levels etc?

The following have fwend requests pending or cars that are in the process of being sorted.

If the requests are accepted tonight then I'll get the cars to you around 2100. :smile:

09 x TGM x MATTIE

88 simb88

333 Gregg GTi

This has really got busy hasn't it!?! :smiley: IS ANYBODY ELSE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR CARS?

Not bee online today yet Mattie and you weren't on my fwends list by the time I went to bed last night.

I haven't forgotten, don't worry. I'll be sneding out the cars to those missing them after the missus has finished watching Corrie. :smiley:

Cars on the way now to the following people;

Gregg
Besty
Mattie

Stuieplk, you need to specify a number for your car!!!

Simb88, you must accept my fwend request FLD WILLIS so that I can send your car!!!

If you both do this tonight then I will get the cars to you by 2200, otherwise you'll miss this weeks round if I can't get them to you by 1200 tomorrow.

Stuieplk, still need a number from you and a track!!!

Stanners, awaiting your acceptance as a fwend and for you to pick a track.

Simb88, still need you to accept the fwend request so I can send the cars!!!

Can EVERYBODY please note that if you buy a tuning setup from Auction House then this will no doubt change the parts on the car which will mean you are not then running on an even playing field with the rest of us and as such would invalidate your time for that weeks challenge. Both the 197 and 200 have every adjustable part on them already with a base tune which you can tinker with to your hearts content, but please do not add or remove parts!!!

Urgh, just noticed its the 'ring this week. Got to say I'm not looking forward to such a long lap only to drop a tyre in to the gravel/grass on one corner and invalidate it! Can we ban > 5minute a lap tracks for next season?