Frosty inside windscreen

The last couple of days my windscreen has been really frosty on the inside! It didn't do it last week when it was really cold. Does anyone else have this problem? I wasn't sure if I had a knackered seal?

You may have a damaged seal or maybe just left the door open too long while you have got out, or had a hot drink that has cause condensation. Emma had the same issue last night and there was one jagged line that ran down the window - I thought it had cracked! Only thing I can think would be to get some silica gel packets for inside, they should dry it up and stop it happening.

I had it on mine yesterday, never normally have it though. I'd suggest you check your heating is set to draw fresh air in and not on recirculate, this could help

Mine is the same. I don't use mine much and I put it down to this. Car hasn't moved for 4 days and has been covered in snow and ice all that time. It sometimes happens on the van too, so I'm not really worried.

I drive mine daily. I dont drink hot drinks (strange I know lol) and the heaters always set to drawing fresh air in unless driving past a fire as the smell is horrible

You may have a damaged seal or maybe just left the door open too long while you have got out, or had a hot drink that has cause condensation. Emma had the same issue last night and there was one jagged line that ran down the window - I thought it had cracked! Only thing I can think would be to get some silica gel packets for inside, they should dry it up and stop it happening.

They are your answer to everything are you on comission :smiley: LOL

snow on ya shoes mate. Mine started doin it after a few days when it got realy cold.

Mine done that one day I put it done to all the snow on my feet and ran the air con a bit to remove some moisture from the air it's been ok since.

snow on ya shoes mate. Mine started doin it after a few days when it got realy cold.

This, after a few days of not being able to avoid having snow drop into the car or carrying it in on my boots it had been freezing on the inside.

Now it's marginally warmer and I've been running the car with the heaters on max for a day or two it's dried the inside out somewhat.

Similar Thread Suggestions