Gearbox and warranty

Hello,
I have a clio 197 from 2008.
I am from Romania and unfortunatelly here the warranty is only 2 years. I have only 30.000km and the gearbox started to have problems. I can't quickshift from 1st to 2nd gear without a heavy cracking noise and without loosing revs. Also, from 5th and 6th gear to 4. From what i know TL4 had some issues even from beguining, and in warranty was changed with another series gearbox.
Would this be a warranty concerning issue or is it a faulty product and should be changed without warranty?
Thank you and pardon my english :hug:

If it's still under warranty (or even only slightly outside) take it back, gearboxes should last a lot longer than 30k.

When i was only one mounth outside the warranty i went to a local dealer but they told me that can't do anything since the warranty expired. I wrote to Renault Romania and Renault France 2 days ago. I am still waiting for an answer.

Yeh they would, stick to your guns and see where you get warranties will always have a specific cut off date but they can be slightly flexible or maybe offer a 50/50 arrangement in replacing it.