Goal from Kick-Off!!

As some may be aware I work for Walsall F.C. mainly with the Youth Team and filmed this audacious goal today scored by one of our lads! Just wanted to share it with you :smiley:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdahCLmoOwo&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Brilliant!!! :smiley:

I love how somebody shouts shoot so he just goes for it. :smiley:

I just couldn't believe he went for it, it was one of the injured lads saying shoot and I nearly didn't move the camera quick enough to catch it haha!

Definitely a contender for goal of the season, which I should hope will get him some attention!!

2-1 win for us Roy, however we had 4 shots cleared off the line and about 20 shots on target, just couldn't put it away! It was 0-0 at half-time so Jack went for it lol!

quality shout from the lad on the bench the keeper was miles off his line. and a good hoof too, it's not that easy from the 1/2 way line.
who's brummy llamas, only asking my best mate's called lammas never come across another before

Last edited:
It was a great shout! Haha it's my nickname, lads at uni called me Llamas and i'm a Brummy so...BrummyLlamas, it's my Xbox Gamertag too!