Goal of the Month - Your support wanted please!

I entered one of our boys for the League Football Goal of the Month Competition and would really appreciate all your votes to get him some well deserved recognition.

Please vote for Goal F: Jason Wellings (Burnley vs Walsall) :smile: Thanks!

http://www.lfe.org.uk/news/goal-of-the-month-march-2011

Being honest the goal they scored against us clearly deserves to win, but I know where my allegiance lies haha!

Well spotted Aaran! It's next month, unfortunately the match was on the 2nd April so i'll be canvassing for votes next month too because that definitely deserves to win!!!

Thanks Aaran, Nice to see I can always count on local support :thumbup:

I reallly need to come along to one of our meets, just annoying I always work weekends, hopefully I can scrounge a day off and finally come say hi!

It's a 7 day week unfortunately, not often I have days off, unless I ask nicely lol. Once the season ends we start planning for pre-season. The fitness schedule comes into action. Ideally i'm looking to have more of an impact on that side too and broaden my job role. We've also got a tour to holland at the end of July lol.

Last edited:
Come on people Bristol City are winning now...I repeat Bristol City...surely they can't win. Walsall FTW! lol Get Voting :smiley:

Thanks Em :smile: not sure he'll end up winning as the Bristol City lad now has 400 odd votes... surely cheating somehow! lol