good deal?

£14400 for a new car - yeah that would be good as long as it is the spec you want! :w00t:

this is why im very very very tempted its for a 10 plate or 60 built for me...
i chose recaros
cup chas
black speedlines
upgraded cd
climate control
gloss black front and diffuser
also had gap insurance and the fabric stuff thrown in foc...
debadged clio sign
black roof (maybe)
and privacy glass...
and i think more if there is any basically it should be near 20k but im getting it at 14or so.

he told me a min ago it could be under 200 a month im seeing him monday :smile: im very tempted but it really depends what the final offer i get on my car is.

still dunno what colour to go for too...

if its 0% why not keep your 12k in the bank, offer the lowest deposit they will accept over a longer term and use your 12k to pay the finance??? surely??

im only allowed the 0% because im doing it over 1 year i asked first for 2 years... but he then said if you do it for one year we offer 0% which means i only get a year to pay for the car... so by putting 12k down i barely spend anything each month...

but then i recon i can swing him to do it over two years...

Thats what I had just thought, but it may be that he is getting such a good offer due to the large deposit, its possible the dealer needs the cash more than anything?

thats what im worried about i asked for it to have the clio badge on the back removed but i bet it comes with no badges...

ill double check monday i think ill be in an out the dealers over the next few weeks sorting this all out. i will only do it if they offer me over a certain amount part x

this is why im very very very tempted its for a 10 plate or 60 built for me...
i chose recaros
cup chas
black speedlines
upgraded cd
climate control
gloss black front and diffuser
also had gap insurance and the fabric stuff thrown in foc...
debadged clio sign
black roof (maybe)
and privacy glass...
and i think more if there is any basically it should be near 20k but im getting it at 14or so.

he told me a min ago it could be under 200 a month im seeing him monday :smile: im very tempted but it really depends what the final offer i get on my car is.

still dunno what colour to go for too...

something is wrong here mate, there is no way on earth they can do a 20K car at 14 without making a 3-4K loss.

just to add climate, clio de badge and gloss black front and diffuser are standard.

gap is around £165 cost to them.

the car is 19.4 without black roof and 19.8 with.

i got mine at near cost which was near your black roof spec pre vat change and margin movement and i paid 17.8 and at your quote you would normally be lucky to get a standard cup at that price.

you can get 0% over 3 with a 30% deposit iirc.

however if you are getting in on friends and family you can't have 0%apr iirc and is usually 18% discount iirc down from 22% when you bought friends and family from RUK.

something is wrong here mate, there is no way on earth they can do a 20K car at 14 without making a 3-4K loss.

just to add climate, clio de badge and gloss black front and diffuser are standard.

gap is around £165 cost to them.

the car is 19.4 without black roof and 19.8 with.

i got mine at near cost which was near your black roof spec pre vat change and margin movement and i paid 17.8 and at your quote you would normally be lucky to get a standard cup at that price.

thats why iv posted this as i was shocked to say the least...
i speced it up sat to what i said and hes come back to me today saying im looking at 200 a month on a 12k down payment... over 1 year and it would be 0% if i did it in one year! lol

he hates his job tbh and wants out so i know im gunna have to do a deal fairly soon as dont think hes gettin much of a commision on the car... but he let on what these cars are act worth to renault on sat. a basic 1.6 clio 3 comes to them at a cost of 4.5k
and a 197 was around 10k...

he dont know bout the 200 only had perrys figures for the older non facelift.
so i think they will still make money and he will still get commision.
he even told me how his commision works. its ****!!!!!
i would never work for perrys

but im not complaining as this seems to be an amazing deal

he hates his job tbh and wants out so i know im gunna have to do a deal fairly soon as dont think hes gettin much of a commision on the car... but he let on what these cars are act worth to renault on sat. a basic 1.6 clio 3 comes to them at a cost of 4.5k
and a 197 was around 10k...

Anyone up for a group 200 buy then???? :-p:-p:-p

haha is it bad even at this good price im still not sure on the car :-(

Lol I know where you are coming from as you like the current car so its not the most easy decision. Could always buy it and put it back up for sale at 16k lol! :confused1:

yer but it would have one owner then...

i will have to do some hard thinking. i can afford it out right it just appeals to me that i can have it at 0% and save some money now for a rainy day and a holiday aswell

and i only just bought the 197

...£14K is a good deal on a ff car without any extras, but is about right....my deal equates to 15% off list.....which is a standard across the network (according to my contact)...the list price is £17,800 so a £3000 discount is consistent.....