good deal?

...£14K is a good deal on a ff car without any extras, but is about right....my deal equates to 15% off list.....which is a standard across the network (according to my contact)...the list price is £17,800 so a £3000 discount is consistent.....

yes but he is being quoted at 27!!!! % discount!

he dont know bout the 200 only had perrys figures for the older non facelift.
so i think they will still make money and he will still get commision.
he even told me how his commision works. its ****!!!!!
i would never work for perrys

they usually get £50 a car ish.

they usually get £50 a car ish.

....sales rep told me my deal would leave them with £350 profit...as if I would feel bad....as far as I am concerned a profit is a profit even if it is 1p! Whatever a sales rep says...it's probably not true, just sales patter!! (no offence meant to any sales people out there!!)

....sales rep told me my deal would leave them with £350 profit...as if I would feel bad....as far as I am concerned a profit is a profit even if it is 1p! Whatever a sales rep says...it's probably not true, just sales patter!! (no offence meant to any sales people out there!!)

the £50 is commission.

£350 will be front end margin at a guess but they could also make rear end margin if they sell enough cars.

if hes doing it through a business name, and the car will be registered in that name they can get a few k nocked off.

I had a simular price on a specced out cup.

would you personnally do all that work for a 2.5% return..........on those figures you would go bust !!!!

would you personnally do all that work for a 2.5% return..........on those figures you would go bust !!!!

I suppose they just need to keep new cars moving.....based on what they offered me for my current car and what they had the same spec same age car on the forcourt for, it's the second hand cars that make the money!!?

seems abit too cheap to me for a FF car with extra's. If it is that price go for it, and sell it on :wink: make a profit, and do it again :smile: