Headlight Covers

Provided I get my other projector fitted tomorrow I could have a pair of these up for grabs as my non projectors are ****e and will be going to the tip.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

Go to your local breakers yard and have a look around, mine lets you at the cars yourself to get the parts. If they let you in tell them they are interior trim parts as they never price them to highly and you'll probably only pay £5-£10 for them. Failing that I might be at the breakers in a couple of weeks and i'll see what I can do.

Provided I get my other projector fitted tomorrow I could have a pair of these up for grabs as my non projectors are ****e and will be going to the tip.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

Whats your passenger side light unit like?

how about get bike inner tube pucture repair kit with the patches and glue etc?

I'm heading to a scrap yard in an hour or so. I'll keep an eye out for you. Failing that I've found windscreen sealant to be great for this sort of thing.

Still searching for some replacement guys, thanks for your help so far.

303edz5.jpg

if you go to a motorist shop and get some rubber grommets and cut out the wholes to be more round the grommets will fit and seal the caps due to there profile and you can always super glue them in position - you could do it for a £5
:coffee:

dont forget, superglue melts into rubber/plastic, you need glue designed for rubeber bonding

So it seems that I have 3 x smaller covers which are for full beam, not dipped :@ I'm useless.

Last edited:
Dude, in all seriousness.

For the amount of time you'll spend faffing about, you might as well just bite the bullet and buy them.

Yes they're expensive. Yes they're a rip of. But you've only got to buy them once (assuming your not going to lose them).

I understand your principles, but you're better off just sucking it up.

Thanks for your help and suggestions guys.

Paddy_R and Jcs have been especially helpful.

Hopefully sourced 1, just require one more. . .

This is the part I have:

IMAG0027-2.jpg
[/IMG]