Holidays 2017

Properly jealous. Some really good breweries in FL too! :smile:

Yes to Cannon Beach. Look up sunsets there on google images. You can stay pretty much on the beach for reasonably cheap as well.

Crater Lake is glorious mate. Been there three times. Would go again. And you can just drive right up to it too. Dead easy.

I can't recommend staying a night in Timberline Lodge enough. Great restaurant there and the view is stunning obviously as you're 6000ft up. But if you know The Shining, it's an absolute TRIP. There's even a big axe in reception with "here's Johnny" written on it. Good drive up there too.

Feel free to shout if you ever want advice. I can point you to some really great places to stay all over OR.

As for Yosemite, I think this thread is the kick up the bum I needed. This could be the year!

:smile:

I will be giving you a shout mate if we go OR anytime soon you've sold it to me :smile:

About to book a Vegas trip. I'm being advised not to stay in Vegas itself for too long by a good friend who's been; as you can do the majority of the main attractions in 5 or 6 days.

Anyone shed any light on the subject with their experiences......?

I went about 8 years ago (before I was 18 mind) and we stayed in the Wynn which was awesome! Would deffo go again although I don't know if it's changed since.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate General Chat 5
sevenfourate General Chat 122
sevenfourate General Chat 34
R Clio General Chat 8
Mike General Chat 19