How many of you will be putting your cars to bed over the winter ?????

drive mine what ever the weather but it will be going in the garage because I am going to run the Rocco more as cheaper on fuel and just as quick:f1team07:lol

Not me it's my only car if it snows I stay at home, give it a good wash and wax before the weather gets bad and then just try and keep on top of it

She's my pride and joy but would never garage her for 6 months of the year, i dont see the point. Only time she never goes anywhere is in the snow

Yeah got the bubble wrap ready..... NOT!

The 200 will be used but the 172 is going into the garage, winter is modification time :smiley:

In the period a clio would be in the garage all warm and cosy, how much dya reckon it would depreciate? Its probably a horrible figure and you dont the enjoyment of driving ittt

up on stands - wheels off - pads out and discs sprayed with wd40

spark plugs out - oil down the bores

coolant drained out

oil changed

tension off aux belt

all bodywork wax left on to protect

garage heater on at 15c

:thumbup:

I shall change my tyres from the extreme summer tyres (Bridgestones description not mine) to something a bit more suitable for the cold and wet and keep driving it.

Clio is all year round for me, although if it does snow the missus Fiat 500 does cut through it better than the Clio.
When I can justify to run a winter/second car the Clio would be gone for something with less seats, less weight and less roof.

Not me it's my only car if it snows I stay at home, give it a good wash and wax before the weather gets bad and then just try and keep on top of it
Same as me. If it snows like it has every year so far I just don't go to work. Public transport not running = you get paid anyway :smile: Cars are meant to be driven !

Going to put winter tyres on ours this winter.(you watch it be the warmest winter for years)

I will be, runs out of tax In November so will be off the road till march.

Car on cup wheels and AD08's, snow??? what snow :smiley:

Photo%20Dec%2002%2C%209%2012%2011%20AM.jpg