Ibiza recommendations?!

I know a few members have been to Ibiza (some pretty recently), and me and the Mrs are off over there on Friday for two weeks :jump1:

were staying in Santa Eulalia, on the quiet side of the island, but from past experience it doesn't take too long to get over to San Antonio for some fun when we want.

just wondering if anyone has any good recommendations, for clubs, pubs, restaurants etc?

We're both in to our music, but more indie/rock than dance, but if I had to pick genres I'd go mostly House, but I'll happily listen to a bit of baseline/D'nB/dubstep/trance etc etc. so long as its decent, and not insanely hardcore. For example, we both listen to people like Annie Mac or B.Traits every week on R1.

We've also been offered some free entrance tickets to places like, amnesia and privelidge so any recommendations on the big clubs too would be good. :drunk:

thanks!

My only recommendation would be take money. And lots of it lol

You'll probably like Ibiza rocks if you like your bands.

The big clubs will vary from night to night, but definitely check out say Pacha on Monday (Tiesto). Definitely do Cream as well. Just do at least one of the big clubs on a big night, the atmosphere is amazing.

I'd personally stay clear of Space on Sundays, was the worst night I had, but I don't like progressive house much, is boring.

But yeah....take money!

Take plenty of money mate as it can be so expensive at times, if you're not out for a mad one drop into the Ibiza Rocks bar as it's good for food and if you're after a chilled night with a DJ it can be amazing. Also would recommend Amnesia - I saw Skrillex and Pendulum there live and it was Insane, buses that run to the club are excellent too. 10/10 for Atmosphere buddy :smile:

Make use of your free tickets and then decide whether you want to then pay 40/50 Euros to go again. A 'proper' Ibiza experience would be had at Circo Loco at DC10 or Enter with Richie Hawtin or Sven Vath's Cocoon. By the sound of it tho I don't think the music would be to your taste and with the price of entrance you're probably best avoiding. Stick to what you know and you'll have a good time. Check out the schedule at Eden and Es Paradis - both in San An, and as someone has mentioned, do Ibiza Rocks. All 3 nights will have the more well known DJs playing music you'll recognise.

Be wary of lucky lucky men(!), but make conversation with the flyerers (sp?) if you are looking for things you shouldn't be... :wink:

Also maybe try Kanya Restaurant on the sunset strip ( I believe it's known as that) just round the corner from San Antonio Bay. Decent food and you can have a couple of drinks whilst watching the sunset, you have to book though :smile:

as people have take loads of money you will need it aha.<O:tongueout:</O:tongueout:
I would recommend going to dc10 i had one of my best nights what i can remember of it aha, ibiza rocks was amzing watching chase and status.<O:tongueout:</O:tongueout:
i would also recommend ushuaia go watch avicci he knows how to get the crowd going.<O:tongueout:</O:tongueout:
i loved the es paridise water party just wrack you wallet up in a bag or something as the money i took out dint survive aha.<O:tongueout:</O:tongueout:
<O:tongueout:</O:tongueout:
If you are into boats party then go on the pukka up one its really good you can watch the sunset and you get free entry to a night club.<O:tongueout:</O:tongueout:
<O:tongueout:</O:tongueout:
if i was you mate i would take the Mrs to cafe mambo for a meal and to watch the sunset, you have to book a table in advance and its a minimum spend of 70 euro per person. its plays nice relaxing music until they start counting the sun down and then the proper music kicks in.<O:tongueout:</O:tongueout:

Kanya for a chill out definitely in the day (plenty of good pairs of t*ts out getting brown also) :smiley:

I done about £1300 in a week as its not cheap but that was pretty much every night doing a big club with a lot of daytime drinking as well.

and Mambo's for a meal with the sunset is a MUST!

Wherever Richie Hawtin is playing. Anywhere else you end up is a bonus. He was awesome at Creamfields at the weekend. Definitely getting myself to Ibiza next year

Was thinking about this the other day, driving with 3 of your pals to Ibiza, takes about 24 hours to d0(not to bad if you share the driving) don't think it would cost much more than flying and you can drive some epic roads on the way, 2 holidays in one, shot gun not driving on the way back with a stinking hangover

All the clubs have various events / people playing so best just to see what is on and you fancy the most.

Someone else mentioned it - Cafe Mambo - I'd recommend heading down there. But to be honest with you, when i went to Ibiza last year my mates and i went along to the harbour and found a guy doing bits on his Yacht.

Gave him a little cash (cant remember how much but wasnt alot) and he agreed to take us out for the afternoon around the island. Every one of us agreed that was the best part of the hol and amazing way to end it. Let us have his cool box full of 60 beers and however many cartons of Sangria.

He was blaring out music and showing us some amazing views. He then heads back for the sun set and parks up infront of cafe Mambo - ending with everyone jumping off the top of the boat naked :smiley:

Near impossible to see but he is the guy in the top row left of the guy wearing an ibiza rocks tshirt - https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd....x720/255259_10151974076810175_334083442_n.jpg

Always worth a shot seeing if you can get someone to take you out.

Also, if your looking to drink prior to a club, in the main area of bars there is one that does all you can drink for an hour for about 6 euros. Cant think whats its called but its just up from a subway and strip club (usually has girls out side who whip you as you walk past). In that one hour you can get off your face.... ahhh memories... first year we went to Ibiza when we were 18 we ended up downing drinks in the for an hour. Once of the guys ended up going off with an African prostitute, he returned the next morning 500 euros lighter and no longer a virgin (which we found hilarious).

Sorry, i went a bit off topic...

Not sure if this has been said but make sure you get over to Blue Marlin beach club. Go for around lunchtime and lounge about then it starts kicking off around 7pm.
The crowd is always decent/happy. The birds are insane! Never seen so many bolt-ons in my life! :smile: