IMPLEMENTED: Motor Sport section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an Idea....But how about we have a motorsport section for discussions or to inform of news etc...

Im an avid F1 fan...im sure there are others looking forward to the 2010 season that starts tomorrow?

Sure there are BTCC fans or even Renault world series fans to ?

Last edited:
Just an Idea....But how about we have a motorsport section for discussions or to inform of news etc...

Im an avid F1 fan...im sure there are others looking forward to the 2010 season that starts tomorrow?

Sure there are BTCC fans or even Renault world series fans to ?

Good shout Will, I'm a fan of F1 and th BTCC, going to a few races again this year!

This is a great idea! I cant wait for F1 this sunday but supposed to be going out for mothers day :worried:

Free Practice 1 : 0655 - 0835
Free Practice 2 : 1100 - 1230

Live on the red button tomorrow

Nice one! Im off to Silverstone this year, Ive got Mclaren corporate passes :thumbup1: its not about what you know, its who you know :smile:

Jealous! That will be a good experience! I went in 2008 when Hamilton won in the rain - was superb!

So who else will be backing Schumy to show teach hamilton and button how to drive? Need to put some cash on him winning season.

Not going to the F1 :worried:, but I'll be at Rockingham, Oulton, Silverstone and hopefully Donington (if its fixed up) for the BTCC

Yeah!

Bahrain as a bit of a let down to be honest. Boring race! although glad lewis got a result.
I lived in Bahrain for the first half of my life, superb place!

Jealous! That will be a good experience! I went in 2008 when Hamilton won in the rain - was superb!

Me too! was sitting at stowe when Lewis took the lead from Heikki!

Nice one! Im off to Silverstone this year, Ive got Mclaren corporate passes :thumbup1: its not about what you know, its who you know :smile:

Sooooooooo Jealous! dont suppose theres a spare corporate place is there?

So who else will be backing Schumy to show teach hamilton and button how to drive? Need to put some cash on him winning season.

not me, i hope the smug kraut gets well and truely put in his place!

having said that, his return race was admirable, 3 years out and still came 6th, fair play to that.

Schumy has no Chance, lewis will kick his arse!
:thumbup:

+1

lewis or jenson, im happy either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.