just a feeler really . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ed...

I want to see how much interest i get in my stuff before i commit to buying the car etc etc

I have KWV3's that have covered approx 2 thousand miles looking for £950 for these ono (£1244 new)

brand new KTR 2 piece disks received back today under ktecs warranty i would through in a brand new set of EBC redstuff with these. £500 ono (over £600 new)

carbon bonnet immaculate with a fresh coat of swissvax BOS on it.
£300 (£411 new)

just not down ure interest in this thread or PM me as its not a guarentee im selling up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
they have to stay unless some1 will swap for set plus money. not too bothered about them though

they have to be anthracite though. and have 5 mm tread all round as VW already checked that lol

recaro's are part of the part x package mate they have to stay. well if ure serious u have first dibs on bonnet.

recaro's are part of the part x package mate they have to stay. well if ure serious u have first dibs on bonnet.

sure vw made not of the recaro's , just thinking cos, on ebay is a set of front renault sport seat, make a mint on the recaros if u swap, just thinking of u :smile:

ok kl give me a pm if u do sell up..and liek jonsey was saying if u want to make a bit of extra cash ide swap u my seats plus full price u would pay for 2nd hand recaro's..

lmfao they do make the car. the dealer has priced the car with the recaro's so thats a non starter. . . . as for the bonnet ill PM u.

Oh, I really like your wheels! Put some steels on it, they'll never notice! Ha ha!

well if u can find me some R27 wheels and tyres plus £300 id be happy to swap em over. the wheels cost. reasons for asking for dosh = wheels cost £300 for the set I had em powder coated and refurbed £260 and they are rolling on Mich PS2's that are worth £700 there is logic there u see

well the pads were free lol so really i want an offer in the region of £500

Hmm - if you can find out who makes the rotors, I may well have them. If it isn't Performance Friction, AP or Alcon though I'm not interested, to save messing you about.

Thanks.

Last edited:
AP racing make the rotors and bells mate. KTR just sell them on as there own

Status
Not open for further replies.