just a feeler really . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brakes below. As found on half the field of the WRC, BMW CSL Cup cars, need I go on? They have no problems with any other pads...

Fully braided and solid line set up from a VW Cup MKV and proper fluid in a car set up and prepared by people who look after Carrera Cup cars. A 1250kg 270bhp/320tq stripped out Golf GTI which in the last 2 years did 11 track days and around 60 laps of the Ring. My previous cars did similar. What I do has been my hobby for the past 10 years+, I've been through a lot of stuff and learnt from a lot of mistakes. I don't know everything, I don't pretend to, but personal experience is of some value to some people and I buy the best regardless of price or name.

Why are you getting defensive about something you've no real reason to? Do you work for EBC, did you design these pads? What does it matter to you if people think they're s***? All I've done is given my view of them and out of genuine attempt to help, told you to keep an eye on them as I wouldn't want to see anyone have to fork out a load of money unnecessarily should they fail. Calm down.

"Pagid are rubbish unless ure driving a porsche, carbotech no name, PF no name"

Seriously? Do some more research.

alcons.jpg
IMG_0801.jpg

Last edited:
ok guys i think its time to leave it now you both got your own ideas
and theres no need to carry it on.bit of banter is ok but not worth falling out for.hope i havent caused any offence:tongueout:anic:

Status
Not open for further replies.