E

Ed...

ive taken some pictures of the R26 wheels on the 197 just for you Kosluk :kiss:

looking goooooodddd

man how I miss driving her. :worried:

IMG_0019.gif
IMG_0020.gif

look lush. very similar to the r27 ones really? touch nicer :sleep:

I want to see some bbs rims on the clio..

Woho... how did i miss this!
:jump1:

Many thanks Woody, looking super nice.
So i know your running on 245/40 and 235/40 tyres but what is the standard size for these wheels? I also saw you posted in another thread saying they rub the arches on full lock... :confused1: is that an issue?

no issue mate easily got over by lifting the car a bit.

225 is standard size mate. megane 230 run 225/40/ZR18 dont get 35 as they look like rubber bands and dont get 45 as they will rub arches to death.

glad i can keep u happy so easily lol

no issue mate easily got over by lifting the car a bit.

225 is standard size mate. megane 230 run 225/40/ZR18 dont get 35 as they look like rubber bands and dont get 45 as they will rub arches to death.

glad i can keep u happy so easily lol

Mines on the standard FF suspension, would 45's still rub?
I agree 35's look odd and very uncomfortable (i'm just guessing).

I have decided on the Eibach Pro Lowering Springs as they only lower it 2cm at the front and 2.5cm at the back! I think the H&R lowering springs look great but maybe now for me.

yeah still go for 40 profile mate sets the rims off better. tyres look too chunky on 45's thats y i didnt like the 17's really even though it looks like im going to have 8 spare 17inch wheels lol. got alsorts of part worns for 17's that need shredding on track so if i take 8 spare wheels saves messing around. the ones i bought off noddie are going to be lambo green. he he that will look awesome i think

yeah still go for 40 profile mate sets the rims off better. tyres look too chunky on 45's thats y i didnt like the 17's really even though it looks like im going to have 8 spare 17inch wheels lol. got alsorts of part worns for 17's that need shredding on track so if i take 8 spare wheels saves messing around. the ones i bought off noddie are going to be lambo green. he he that will look awesome i think

Green with red Calipers? Hmm not sure about that.
Why don't you do a Subaru and get some finished in gold; no-one has gold anymore?
You could have a set in green and a set in gold.. there i've solved the problem for ya! :thumbup1:

come on now kos do you not reed my updates? ive got wilwood 6 pot black calipers going on lol that could potentially be yellow

man its like a girl and shoes? cus if i chaged the wheel colour i would have to change the caliper colour, then that wouldnt match my cage, and then the cage wudnt match my harnesses . . . . . . . dissaster lol new car time

man its like a girl and shoes? cus if i chaged the wheel colour i would have to change the caliper colour, then that wouldnt match my cage, and then the cage wudnt match my harnesses . . . . . . . dissaster lol new car time

i have that problem at the moment! cant settle on a colour! nothing goes well with white :chair:

lmfao not a fan of gold wheels mate. gunna go for green wheels on track and keep anthracite for normal driving.

damn im gunna have to source some willwood 2 pots for the rears with handbrake function this could be hard. not urgent though

Similar Thread Suggestions