Key Fob not (un)locking my car

For some reason my car has decided not to recognise either set of keys.

The car wont lock, unlock, open boot unless i use my key on the passenger door, in which case it sets alarm off!

Also car wont start unless i insert my fob into holder....

How can this be fixed?

New batteries in the key card? I don't have mine to hand but there are two batteries, one is recharged by keeping the card in the slot, the other which is partially exposed when you remove the emergency key, will need to be replaced periodically. Should be available from your local Sainsburys, etc.

Never knew it had 2 batteries, nice one for the info.

Best put it in its hole on the way home from work to give it a charge.

One that charges makes the car start, interchangeable one opens doors, mine had same issue changed battery now works fine, I got a couple off eBay for a quid, think they are 2025 batterys!

One that charges makes the car start, interchangeable one opens doors, mine had same issue changed battery now works fine, I got a couple off eBay for a quid, think they are 2025 batterys!

Slightly of track why you park different today mate

What does it charge?? I've never heard of this before? I've never put mine in the slot either and had no problems. Don't see how it gets charged lol?

I've never seen proof of this either Mike, but I have read about it. Some speculation over it being induction based charging.

I very rarely put mine in the card slot either TBH

Yeah I've not heard anything from Renault?! Think it could be just rumours off here if I'm honest.

a reanult technician told ralphybmw if i remember rightly, and those that have had problems with the car not starting due to not seein the card, that then got started and used the slot, havent had issues since

There's definatly two batterys, seen a picture somewhere with the key card opened up clearly see the two batteries, sometimes when I open my car it beeps a few times then if i put card in slot for a few journeys then the beeping stopped? Don't know if this has anything to do with said battery?

Yeah sure your not just pulling the handle too quickly Luke?

If you open the door quickly after unlocking the car, it s**ts its self and beeps three times