Kia Pro Cee'd GT

Love it. A damn good first attempt at a warm hatch. Just comes down to how engaging it is as all kias and Hyundais I have driven have been the dullest things, kind of to be expected.

Also (in my completely correct opinion) a damn site better looking than the 200T.

I do like the look of this, id love to go have a play in one to see what its about :smile: hope the intrior is of better quality then the rest of the range though

Looks pretty good but if i was changing to another warm/hot hatch there is a fair few things id have over one

Can do, i'm not looking to change though and won't be for a while yet. If i did then id be wanting to jump into a black Meg265 Trophy :smile:

Ah so your not wanting a Megane as bad now. Well, once I get the fiesta I'll be coming along to meets so you can leave me behind in an ST this time haha.

Ah so your not wanting a Megane as bad now. Well, once I get the fiesta I'll be coming along to meets so you can leave me behind in an ST this time haha.

I do still want a meg really bad, was looking online at the again today. But just not sure how it would work out with prices etc, have had the 200 for a year and still love it, still got 2 years left on finance and im just thinking IF i got a meg around now would it be possible to add just an extra year to the finance (so 3 years on the Meg) and still keep the monthly payments around what they are now. Would also be the question of insurance and if the meg would be more.

As i still really enjoy the clio and am in no rush i just haven't bothered to look into it at all

rather "over" styled in my view and a few reviews don't rate the engine either sayings its rather course and lacking a quality sound...

Really like these. Look great. Not meant to be all that great to drive though.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RossWoods93 Clio General Chat 9
Hamad Wheels and Tyres 3
W Other Marques 13
C Wheels and Tyres 4
Arran Other Marques 6