KW V1 or V3 for clio 200 60 reg

if ure just after height buy lowering springs mate. no point in wasting mega money

yeah but lowering springs isn't ideal as the dampers aren't set up for those springs would rather have something matched and suited.

If you are going to spend the extra after getting V3's on getting them fitted and set up properly then go for them, if you want to fit and forget - get the V1's.

yeah I will be having them properly set up. I have found somewhere that will do the kw clubsport for not much more than v3 so are they worth the extra money? I will probably end up tracking it now! haha

I don't know any1 that's used clubsport mate but if they are better than v3 wow they must be amazing

I don't know any1 that's used clubsport mate but if they are better than v3 wow they must be amazing

They are - all of my "racing" friends have them on their cars (350Z, Focus RS, RS4, EVO X, E46 M3,...).

Some of them had V3 before the Clubsport and there's a big difference they say.

Now one of my friends is selling V3 for 197 and changing them for Clubsport. :drunk:

I'll stick with my V3 - Clubsport is too expensive for me, especially given in mind that I do track day only 1-2 per year. Will invest in front ARB and then in Quaife LSD.

Last edited:
Clubsports are valved for smooth race tracks, so they have more compression - especially high speed - than you would need or be comfortable with on the road - although there's probably enough adjustment to dial it out at the expense of some body control - you can also generally have them custom valved for your spring rate/car/unsprung weight, and they have the spherical bearing top-mounts.

However, I'm pretty sure there's no warranty on CS units as they are aimed at track and race-use only?
TBH, if I was spending that sort of money, I'd save a little more and go speak to Ohlins for inverted units, they can flow more oil in fast valve movements, much stiffer unit, less internal friction, more adjustment and run a lot cooler as they don't work the oil as hard.

Last edited:
Well here the clubsports are:

746f3ded.jpg
560551fb.jpg

I decided on these after reading the reviews as it is still fit for the road as they do make race suspension afterall so will be fine and will be doing track days now I have these.