Length of Renault badge

My car is at home, I am not, I was wondering is someone with the 197/early 200 Renault Sport badge would mind measuring the height and length of it for me?

Thanks in advance!

Are you after a sticker for it instead of the badge? That's what im doing with mine, will go outside an measure it in a minute

To be honest I am after a Williams decal either for the opposite side of the boot lid, or to go above the Renault Sport badge. I know it sounds cheesey, but my name is William, so while it will never by a Clio Williams, as long as I have it, it will be William's Clio.

I like it!!! :smiley:

I'm also a William, never thought of it like that!!! :smiley:

I can get the sticker done for you in any colour and size, let us know when you want it unless you've already got that sorted. :wink:

AND LUKE... You still need to tell me the size!!! :smiley:

Yeah, not a problem. I could probably get gold chrome too to really make it a Williams tribute. :wink:

Lol, think I would pass on that! I will send you a PM with what I am after as I also want something for the Honda, not a Williams decal though!

Hahaha, it'd be very '90s with gold chrome!!!

Yeah give us a PM and I'll get them sorted for you :smile:

Willis I do still need too, just bed bound at the moment will try and measure it in abit what dimensions do you want?
And I like the idea of Williams clio!!

Last edited:
Ah no, sorry to hear that mate, hope it's nothing serious. :worried:

Length wise from the most outer edge of the R to the most outer edge of the T of the Renault bit.

Height wise from the top of the N on the Renault bit to the bottom of the O (or whatever letter is underneath the N).

To be honest I am after a Williams decal either for the opposite side of the boot lid, or to go above the Renault Sport badge. I know it sounds cheesey, but my name is William, so while it will never by a Clio Williams, as long as I have it, it will be William's Clio.

Love it!