Lightpainting Photoshoot - Group Buy - £10!

Not everyone can see the group buy section, so I thought I'd repost here to see if anyone is interested.

I've had a lot of interest expressed in a recent photoshoot, so I thought I'd get back in touch with the photographer and see if he'd sort a group buy for us :thumbup1:

Here's some examples of the work he did for me:

9825343733_deb92b9b10_c.jpg

9825264366_004fa66227_c.jpg

9872241586_78876900b9_c.jpg

9872250016_fc2cbb76b8_c.jpg

The photoshoot location would be near Stafford and the cost would be £10 each for 4 pictures which is a bargain - a date can be arranged to suit, but obviously the time would have to be an evening (it's nearly winter, it'll be dark at 4pm soon haha). The photographers facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/JCPhotography1106

So, here we go...

1. Fernandez
2. Badbuzz2
3. Nutnutwelshman

Mike

Last edited:
Lee, not sure about the rolling road. Still running in my engine lol.

I'm sure Jord (the photographer) could do different dates for each person if they wanted, but it'd be cool to make it into a meet and get some group ones :smile:

I might be interested....do you have to get to a certain location? Just seems abit cheap???

Hi Ash.

Location is a tricky one because if there is light pollution it'll ruin the shoot. I know he's done all the shoots at a spot near Stafford, and yeah it is cheap!

He says he just does it as a hobby but personally I think the photos are great - either way he said he'd do a taster for a tenner.

If you want to know more, give him a message on canucksfan1106@gmail.com and tell him Mike sent you.

Similar Thread Suggestions