Little mishap at Bedford - oops

Always worried the camera will come off (especially in a spin situation!) Got the Go-Pro sucker mount which I've often thought about using but most circuits need a mount/fixed attachment. I think the Bedford evenings are quite relaxed in that respect. Maybe I'll try this next time.

Cheers

There was a silver meg with a sucker cam mount he stuck on the bonnet.

That's what I liked about the evening as there was no knobs and was very easy going. He said in briefing as long as it was a secure fitting and by that I took it as anydecent manufactured mounting he was happy with it. They didn't check anything so.............

That's what I liked about the evening as there was no knobs and was very easy going. He said in briefing as long as it was a secure fitting and by that I took it as anydecent manufactured mounting he was happy with it. They didn't check anything so.............

Cracking value evening and friendly people. And no Caterhams in sight getting in your way! :smiley:

Even better when it's free!

Just did a tank of fuel going there and back + one round the track. Luckily there was a shell garage about 10 miles away.

That looks really cool. That should hold a DSRL right? Has a standard screw mount?

Yes, universal standard fitment, solid piece of kit and has four fastening screws so very secure.

Haha, I bet! Good good. You seemed really calm to be honest. You should've screamed and waved your arms - that would've been wet yourself funny. :smiley:

I'll do that next time :lol:

This footage is from my mate Simon's 200 from a lap of the Ring last year using the same Hague mount with a camcorder attached. It show's the sturdiness of the mount bearing in mind the Ring's surface changes.

BTW - I was the Clio in front of him :smiley: and included other friends in their white Focus RS, blue supercharged S2000. Enjoyed this lap especially as I scalped a swiss driver of an M3 GTS who looked decidedly sick at the sight of a 200 Cup passing him.. Typical public day! :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVhr00hjLKA&feature=related

Cheers

That looks really cool. That should hold a DSRL right? Has a standard screw mount?

Haha, I bet! Good good. You seemed really calm to be honest. You should've screamed and waved your arms - that would've been wet yourself funny. :smiley:

I'll do that next time :lol:

Clewsey...its Darren..guy in the Clio 200 n mate in his black megane. I didnt realise you were on here. Good to cu and i heard all about your moment 8)
Oh heres that link...http://www.racecarnewmedia.com/bmtr/news.asp?NewsID=45

Hi Darren, cheers for the link. Reckon I will give these a whirl to see how they compare to the R1Rs. Good catching up with you and your mate again. The spin happened on our initial run out together, enjoyed following your around the track until then. Didn't repeat it afterwards :smiley:

I'm thinking of doing Donnington Nat in June with Book-a-Track if you're interested. Great Clio circuit.

Cheers!