Many Weird Issues (Please Help)

I did purchase a new MAP sensor from eBay and it did have the correct part number on. Would you say it's best to purchase a genuine MAP sensor from say EuroCarParts?

Thanks

check other items first but don't ultimately discount it out...a lot of ebay stuff is copies especially when its very "cheap" in price

I finally got my scanner back and it came up with an error relating to the lambada sensor, cleared the code and it seems better now. So I'm going to order a new one tonight, any idea which sensor is it for a 2010 200? There appears to be 2.

first sensor does the fuelling the second one is there for obd2 systems and to make sure the first sensor/cat are working/converting the exhaust tailpipe emissions

first sensor does the fuelling the second one is there for obd2 systems and to make sure the first sensor/cat are working/converting the exhaust tailpipe emissions
So if the error says it's the lambada sensor do I replace both or just the first one?

So if the error says it's the lambada sensor do I replace both or just the first one?

exactly what is the error code - as that's the starting point - but I would say it will be the first as this is the one monitored by the second...

it may also say bank1 or bank2 in that case iirc it means sensor 1 or 2

It's P0130 and it says blank 1 sensor 1. I've order a new one so it may be here either tomorrow or Wednesday and I'll let you all know if it's fixed. I hope it does fix everything haha