Map question

Sorry if this has already been asked but did a quick search and couldn't find an answer.

Bought my 200 with a milltek cat back already installed and was planning to treat it to an ITG panel filter when it was serviced it a couple of weeks ago but then discovered it already had one. This got me wondering if it had been mapped already as was planning on getting a renflash in the next month or so but obviously don't want to if waste the money if the map has been changed already.

The car was the first one that I went to view when I was looking at them (but was right price, mileage and condition etc) so not driven another one to tell if its any different to drive etc, is there any way of telling if its mapped already e.g getting it to tell me the software version either through the car itself or using torque app or would I have to actually take it to a renault dealer and get it plugged in to find out of its on the standard map or not?

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been asked but did a quick search and couldn't find an answer.

Bought my 200 with a milltek cat back already installed and was planning to treat it to an ITG panel filter when it was serviced it a couple of weeks ago but then discovered it already had one. This got me wondering if it had been mapped already as was planning on getting a renflash in the next month or so but obviously don't want to if waste the money if the map has been changed already.

The car was the first one that I went to view when I was looking at them (but was right price, mileage and condition etc) so not driven another one to tell if its any different to drive etc, is there any way of telling if its mapped already e.g getting it to tell me the software version either through the car itself or using torque app or would I have to actually take it to a renault dealer and get it plugged in to find out of its on the standard map or not?

Flat spot.

Flat spot.
OP not asked about that. He's quite right, without driving another car,or gettting on RR, how would you know if car has already been remapped. I know my car's power greatly increased, after fitting full Milltek plus decat. The so called standard car, had in the past the original pipe put back on ( rewelded ). Leaves me to assume, in the past was remapped for the exhaust etc, then put back to standard. I'm assuming this means the car kind of makes use of the remap. Well no one's going to unmap the car, when selling off the bits prior to sell.