Motogp on BBC

So motogp is live on red button, but when I press the red button I just get iplayer. Is it working for anyone else? I'm on virgin media.....

Was a good race, can't help feeling crutclow was held up earlier on and could maybe have stuck closer to the top three had he not.

Ive got a feeling you wont be seeing rossi next season and it was good to see lorenzo take the win off stoner i hate that bloke with a passion he can never admit defeat did anyone see him clutchIng his wrist after the race sore looser

not good for Rossi!

he ride in the pit after the race & walk away....sound he not happy.
Hes never going to win races on the ducati fact its got to be hard for him taking a step into the shadows only one person could tame the ducati and that was stoner he even couldnt wait to leave ducati if rossi dosnt get a honda or yamaha ride nxt season i can see him hanging up his leathers and doing wrc

I've read something that Rossi could ride a Yamaha for his own team sponsored by Coca-cola.

But always at the start of the season there are speculations about the riders, their contracts & the teams.

I see crutchlow is on the front row again.

Bet the tickets are selling well for british MotoGP.

Crutchlows going well but its unfortunatly all about the top 3 atm stoner lorenzo and pedroza i can see these 3 podiuming all year to be honest

I see the english weather has helped rossi claim his best result :rain::thumbup:

I just cant watch this anymore tbh. Its nowhere near as exciting as it once was.

Due to the fact theyre on litre bikes now seems too have taken the edge off the racing id suspect its the reason stoners retiring aswell i still love it though

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LOCKE Motorsport 26
J90RDN Non-Clio For Sale 0
Adam_C Motorsport 71
Adam_C Motorsport 55
W Motorsport 5