Nearly an owner.

Plans ... None really.

I wouldnt mind ferodo DS2500 pads. Maybe different discs.
Quite fancy some lowering springs.
I might get a retrimmed alcantara steering wheel.
I quite like the cup spoiler and splitter. But none of those are definite plans.

Ill give it it a decent clean as soon as I can though.
Bonjour. Would highly recommend DS2500 pads

I have standard Clio Mk3 mats in mine, look smart and only £20 from a main dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would depend. Are you after official ones or some similar to these (which I got from eBay - will check the seller if interested)?

815e52e35e2859fc3d5f5eebb05f2082.jpg

I have genuine mats too as they came with the car and if it's the official ones that you're after then I'd get them from here:

http://www.renaultpartsdirect.co.uk

One thing to double check is the fitting as I believe that the 187 and early 200s don't have a plastic plug to mount and attach the mats too.

thanks. I had seen those mats on eBay but was a bit unsure. They look very good in the car, I might have to go for those.

ive just had to watch the wife drive off in the car to go to work while I'm left with the family car (ford kuga) gutted.

Thanks for the welcomes. Here's an instagramed picture as a special treat.

image_zpsxobbiyda.jpg

Once I get chance and figure out how to use my new camera I'll do a proper thread on it elsewhere.

Great stuff, glad you managed to pick it up early! A motorway isn't the best first road to be on with a Cup, but you'll soon see what all the fuss is about :wink: enjoy.

One last picture. I took it for a quick drive.

Apparently there miggt be something interesting happening here? Luckily I don't live far away.

image_zps74dsbd7m.jpg