Needing Help!

My cars window wipers stopped working a whole ago , had a auto electrician he checked all cables , motor and a used a stalk from my friends clio still no joy! , bought a uch as a last resort , had it fitted still not working , what the **** is possibly left ? Bye bye clio 100% :bye2:

You don't mention checking the fuses? But I assume an auto electrician should have done that.

Right I've checked fuses in engine bay all good ! 12v at motor when cars started but a don't think there's a signal coming along the signal wires at the motor ? , I've tried my stalk in another clio and it works! So that leaves broken cable?

Right I've checked fuses in engine bay all good ! 12v at motor when cars started but a don't think there's a signal coming along the signal wires at the motor ? , I've tried my stalk in another clio and it works! So that leaves broken cable?

it would seem that way...

need to follow loom and check for multi-plug / junctions - could be a partially pulled apart loom plug

Sounds like I can only really be a broken cable from stalk-motor, or a knackered motor. If you've got a mate with a Clio then I'd meter the cables going to his motor to find which one is the signal, check that on your car. No signal = broken cable, signal = broken motor.