New car ordered

I just kept the spec quite simple

3dr , manual , keyless, sun protection glass and heated seats

Just need to decide on red or black leather :-/

Nice car, hope you enjoy it when it finally arrives. Think I would have also gone for the ZF auto box as it is meant to be fantastic. Will be chalk and cheese compared to the clio!

Not a fan of the looks but the performance for the money is hard to beat for a new car did you get much off the list price?

I got just over 10% off list and the way it's worked out I am now getting the Professional media package (sat nav and enhanced Bluetooth etc) for free when it used to be almost 2 grand :smile:

Car will be here in August but I will likely wait for registration in september.

Ally you might want to just check with your dealer BMW have just put the standard price up 2K without warning and added a sat nav as standard spec.

I'm really undecided on these. On paper they're great, but like a lot have said they just aren't special enough to look at.

I'm really undecided on these. On paper they're great, but like a lot have said they just aren't special enough to look at.

Same as me. If they looked different to a 116d then I would be after one, but will wait until they come down in price a bit first.

me personally wouldnt risk on one, as they can be broke into and driven away within 2 mins. alarm on them are crap.

i dont know tbf, i hadnt really looked into it, last i saw bmw was diening a problem

Had second thoughts about selling the clio and have now cancelled the order for the M135i , am I mad ?

Nah I don't think so. It's all about the car you want to own not how much it costs or what badge it wears. If you're enjoying the Clio, then keep it.