New Clio Williams ?

Maybe as a Williams, definitely as a RedBull!!

240bhp and further refined suspension in a Clio!? Yes please!!!

I think I'd be VERY tempted by this! Thats if its true lol, I never like to believe any of these websites they lie and get my hopes up!

Uprated suspension and 240hp would make it truely one of the best hatchbacks around, FU Corsa Nurburg' edition!

They'll never get 240bhp from a 2.0 NA engine... hell, they can't even get 200bhp!

So, it's either BS, or it's a Megane engine. If it's a Megane engine, I'll buy one.

Rich

Lets face it though Litchy nobody will pay that... ever. Unless they make about 5 of them.

I thing the 'ring edition Corsa had a £25k asking price too. Though if they have squeezed the meg engine in then that could explain development costs, but I'd be very impressed if they've gone to the effort.

Richy I think they get circa 240hp from the R2(?) Clios they use for the rally so its possible, its just emissions regs that'll be the pain in the arse.

I wouldnt buy on new, not at that price. Could you not buy a clio cup and pour 5k worth into it to bring it up to 240bhp?

You could Rick, but a lot of people on here who chased 40hp have had a lot of heart ache in the process. They also don't have any warranty, this will, and (no offence to the tuners) but you would hope that Renault could do a better job in finding and making that HP reliable and progressive then some tuner in his garage slapping on cams/chargers etc.

You also have to bear in mind this car will be worth 5k more and even after depreciation will hold its value much better, throw 5k on mods and you definitely won't end up with a car worth 5k more...

Similar Thread Suggestions