New Decals on ultra red 200

Hi all,

Just purchased some stickers and decals from Roy (flawless service FYI) :thumbsup:

Thought id put up some pics and see what people think. I'm sold on the RS on both the off and near sides. But not 100% about the front and rear bumper. Front bumper placement was a bit daring but i think she can pull it off.

RV

6981538055_5fc47c2882_m.jpg

6981536129_01bddccb66_m.jpg

6981534735_c4f9ac6ed1_m.jpg

6981535599_57485c43b3_m.jpg

6835408272_ef5a441aed_m.jpg

6835412000_8cdbf63e33_m.jpg

I'm not sold at all. The only stickers that look good on Clios are the R27 decals.

I'd remove them.

If you like them mate keep them on, peoples cars need to look different otherwise it would be pretty boring looking at identical cars on here. :biggrin:

Oh mate I'm definitely keeping the two on the off and near side, its the front and rear i wanted opinions on. what do you reckon?

RV

I like it on the front to be honest it breaks the nose up and they look great on the red.its like liking the 197 and liking the 200 not everyone going to like it but as long as you do mate that's all that maters
Deff keep the bonnet one it's original not seen one like it:thumbsup:

got an all black cup spoiler on the way. don't want to overcrowd the car. So once i get it put on will suss out which ones to leave on.

Thanks for all your comments gents.

More comments welcome

RV

Were designed to fit a 197 tbh so wont quite fit a 200, but if you have the front 1 in red and put it on the black section to the left of the number plate I recon it would look spot on.
Would it fit if it was the same size as that one.?

Well, it's all about personal taste really. My opinion: they do look great.

Luckily we all have different ideas, preferences. Otherwise maybe we would all be fighting over the same stupid woman f.i. :lol:

Rear bumper one looks good to me! The front decal doesn't fit the shape of the front end though. Try a red decal on the black like Jase said.

Im having a black cup spoiler fitted this/next week. Arrived on Friday, so will see how they look with it. I think the red decal on the front bumper will be my next little project.