New to the Clio game, from Derby

Hello
Today I have picked up my 2011 Rs200 in Monaco blue, for just over the last 6 years I have been driving a modified Evo 8 and now the time finally come to stop throwing money into the Evo money pit and get something more sensible, but not too sensible:smile:
Obviously there is a big power difference with the Clio being half the bhp the Evo was but after taking it for a blast today it seems a nice drive though very different experience , which is what I wanted.
I will hopefully get some pics up tomorrow , so that's it really,
Good to be here:thumbsup:

Welcome bud. I have came from the jap side to. But dont feel much of a loss as these are cracking cars to drive.

Steven

Welcome bud. I have came from the jap side to. But dont feel much of a loss as these are cracking cars to drive.

Steven

Yeah I've got to say I'm impressed with how they do handle and are fun to drive, all I'm missing though is the Turbo Boooooost Of the Evo but I'm sure I Wil get used to it not being there :smiley:

So here's a few of the old Evo, it was running 382/410
Will get the Clio pics up tomorrow

Attachments

• car1001.jpg
    car1001.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 42
  • car1008.jpg
    car1008.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 38
  • car1006.jpg
    car1006.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 36
  • car1005.jpg
    car1005.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 38
  • newcar010.jpg
    newcar010.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 34
Cheers for the welcome people:thumbsup::biggrin:

So is this the place to hang out then or Cliosport.net ? This place seems the friendlier lol

Well looks like I will be mainly here then! Probably go over CS.net to wind them up occasionally lol
Only problem with ths site is I appear to have smileys bouncing around everywhere haha what's happened? :poke:

Welcome mate, you didn't by chance get your 200 from Lincoln did you the one with a very impressive spec list ?