Newbie coming from R26.

Hi all.
dont currently own a clio but am on the lookout to hopefully get myself in one.
I currently have a megane R26 which I'd like to downsize.
cheers, Kriss
55377C94-0F62-4177-B6EA-DFF2F3239BE1_zpsoyvu6mqs.png
7F306327-9A39-4467-BAFB-4BA6E62DB1E4_zpsjg6wrqdy.png

Welcome!

Although, downsize? Might be wrong, but cant imagine a 197/200 is that much smaller than an R26?

as much as i love my clio,dont understand why u would go smaller/less powerful...
anyway welcome..they are awesome cars to drive though

Nice car, shame if you are going to get rid of it. I would you keep it.

and welcome by the way.

Thanks for the welcome and the megane is definately a bigger car! Haha downsize wasn't meant in any derogatory way tho! Haha
I'm just selling at I want to free some cash up but still have something fun to drive.
If anyone interested in a P/X let me know!

Welcome mate [emoji4]

I went from a Clio 197 to a LY Meg R26 then back to a Clio 200 and I can safely say I don't have any regrets. You'll love the Clio, very different car to the Meg, but its a really fun hot hatch and the handling is phenomenal.

Welcome, cant imagine the "savings" you will make would be significant enough that you will feel. I imagine they would be similar costs to run. But im not commenting from experience just my opinion

P.S stunning r26.I love the looks of the r26.

Welcome, cant imagine the "savings" you will make would be significant enough that you will feel. I imagine they would be similar costs to run. But im not commenting from experience just my opinion

P.S stunning r26.I love the looks of the r26.

Echo this. You'd have to spend a bit more to buy a decent example otherwise and before you know it you'll end up spending quite a few money to bring it up in tip top condition. Better the devil you know and all that but you know better:smile:

Welcome anyway, Clio is a different car to the megane altogether, megane is more capable but the clio - according to megane owners' reviews - is more fun. Let us know when you get it and stick some pics up:smile:

Well the meg is running stage 2 at the moment so if hope the running cost of a N/A clio would be less! :smile:
also it's more about freeing up capital from the purchase price as I'm wanting to fund a second project.

Well the meg is running stage 2 at the moment so if hope the running cost of a N/A clio would be less! :smile:
also it's more about freeing up capital from the purchase price as I'm wanting to fund a second project.

It will be less but only slightly. A stage 2 meg uses less fuel than a standard one if driving normal.

Good luck in the search bud

No way does my stage 2 use less fuel. Maybe at stage one and if only driving steady but I guess you don't go stage 2 to drive like miss daisy! :smile:
its not all about the cash tho. I just fancy a change.

Similar Thread Suggestions