Nissan 350z

I would have alot of confidence in Nissan's reliability. I love the look of the 370Z
p.s. the blue track car might be fast but it's fugly

I would have alot of confidence in Nissan's reliability. I love the look of the 370Z
p.s. the blue track car might be fast but it's fugly

I love the look of the 370z too, better looking than the 350z IMO but they're about £8k more expensive than a decent 350z.

The 350z can be made to look better though:
584243815_oR4xi-M.jpg
420zttaw2.jpg

13.jpg
2937699608_1aa1c30af3_o.jpg
zdayz07_012-1.jpg
472995277_0e4a592add_o.jpg

One of the other appeals is that the modding scene is massive for these, there are literally endless mods available....quite a change from the clios!

I absolutely love my 350z to bits, its the rev up 300 model and it really does turn serious heads. Very tail happy so depending on your outlook fun or not fun in the corners having to be on your guard all the time. The Clio certainly wins in that respect

In a straight line it's decent and the sound of mine with the nismo is second to none! Always nice to get out of your system, it has me torn as to whether it needs to be sold or not for a house and build up the 197 or keep and work harder lol

Mine is very low miles but there hasn't been one thing that's needed doing other than the usual oil, filter etc

575881_3505278266248_1990113935_n.jpg

Beautiful mate!

I love the look of the 370z too, better looking than the 350z IMO but they're about £8k more expensive than a decent 350z.

The 350z can be made to look better though:
584243815_oR4xi-M.jpg
420zttaw2.jpg

13.jpg
2937699608_1aa1c30af3_o.jpg
zdayz07_012-1.jpg
472995277_0e4a592add_o.jpg

One of the other appeals is that the modding scene is massive for these, there are literally endless mods available....quite a change from the clios!

on the last 3 shots i like the cold air intake,wonder if this could be done on the front of the 200.Be some nice flow to my custom maxogen ifit can.

I think the air intake is part of the nismo bodykit (V2 kit I think). When you put an induction kit on them the cone sits behind that hole. With the clio it kinda already has that feed from the front grilles so I think you could just redirect that flow.

And early 350z's are pretty cheap, £4-5k

on the last 3 shots i like the cold air intake,wonder if this could be done on the front of the 200.Be some nice flow to my custom maxogen ifit can.

Wonder what it'd look like shopped onto a 200 front. We (200s) don't have the grilles like the 197s.

Just left of the front diamond. Similar position to the one of the Z. Between the badge and headlight.

I think the air intake is part of the nismo bodykit (V2 kit I think). When you put an induction kit on them the cone sits behind that hole. With the clio it kinda already has that feed from the front grilles so I think you could just redirect that flow.

And early 350z's are pretty cheap, £4-5k
lots of bang for your buck!me bro is thinking of getting one.
Wonder what it'd look like shopped onto a 200 front. We (200s) don't have the grilles like the 197s.
yeah was talking to henderson about that,thinking of a good air feed maybe the fog light out.
n0ddieduct.png

Looks quite unbalanced to me.

dose look a bit odd works better on the 350z there.

might look better at the front and blend in better.

6946525171_902311643e_b.jpg
grass shots 007 by chickster2012, on Flickr

I reckon the crash structure is probably behind that part of the bumper.

Have you thought about a wheel arch feed? That's meant to be the best place for an air intake because you get a pressure feed

Have you thought about a wheel arch feed? That's meant to be the best place for an air intake because you get a pressure feed

yeah Ben there is not a lot of room to play with,prob try one from the foglight.

would have thought a ram air feed would work better,saying that though,kevo used to run his maxogen from a feed to the arch liner so who knows

really happy with my CAF,personally think it makes a noticeable difference especailly top end and judging by the amount of crap me and smoggy pulled out of the maxogen the other day it works a treat...a fog light feed would work even better,the fog light measures 90mm wide x 85mm so you'd get a good chunk of air coming through there