Other cars in your household

We have a Hyundai IX35 (64 plate) been quite impressed thus far.
With my job I'm also lucky enough to work on all sorts of fine automobilia on a daily basis.

We have a Hyundai IX35 (64 plate) been quite impressed thus far.
With my job I'm also lucky enough to work on all sorts of fine automobilia on a daily basis.

My wife is picking up a new i30 on Tuesday morning. She tested everything in its class and it won the day. I was very surprised, had the usual Hyundai scepticism but after driving it I was very impressed. Caroline tested the A1 and the BMW 1 and thought they were not very good in terms of driving position and comfort.

She's not bothered about a badge but having a dodgy leg car choice is all about how comfortable it is and how easy to drive. If she's happy I'm happy.

My wife is picking up a new i30 on Tuesday morning. She tested everything in its class and it won the day. I was very surprised, had the usual Hyundai scepticism but after driving it I was very impressed. Caroline tested the A1 and the BMW 1 and thought they were not very good in terms of driving position and comfort.

She's not bothered about a badge but having a dodgy leg car choice is all about how comfortable it is and how easy to drive. If she's happy I'm happy.

Much the same regarding the quality and the badge, but head and shoulders above similar vehicles in its class.

Wife has a Mini Cooper Eldest lad has a slammed Saxo VTR youngest lad ( not even passed his test yet) has a slammed 1.25 Fiesta Zetec

Got a new Fiesta Zetec S couple of weeks ago. 1.0 three pot turbo. Got it as a bit of daily eco-warrior for my other half. I'm impressed with it so far! It's pretty nippy and returns good mpg

C63 AMG :smiley: May aswell as I seem to drive it a few days a week recently :biggrin:

f53c6df5-d289-4b41-ac7f-3d5750b5643d_zps208efe48.jpg

My mums about to place an order for a new Kia Sportage though to replace her Soul, which although I think is horrid looking it really has been a good car for the last 5 years since new.. only covered 12,000 miles in that time too lol.

Attachments

• 20140619_150121.jpg
    20140619_150121.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 16
61 plate Megane 265 Trophy - mine
64 plate Audi S5 black edition (Dads)
64 plate Audi A1 s-line black edition (mums)
61 plate Clio 200 Silverstone (brothers)

why someone post this that want to know cars are in your household. What a stupid things to do!

Then dont post and get off the thread. I made it as a discussion point for people to post on, you know, its a forum, for discussing topics with like minded people.

Back OT, didnt even post mine and i made the thread lol.

Dad has honda crv
mum has mini cooper clubman s
grandad has ford b max